Along with renovations… our family has a HUGE passion for traveling and adventuring! We LOVE exploring new cities, immersing ourselves in new cultures and learning about new places! (Not to mention… I’m a Cali girl… and let’s be honest… I NEED WARMTH!!) When winter hits here in Colorado… I’m not the most pleasant person to be around lol. I try and plan all our vacations during the winter months and plan our long and out of county ones over Christmas break. We usually cruise but this year the kids were cruised out and so we decided to go to Mexico and PLAY instead!! I’m SO happy with our decision!!! We chose to actually stay at two different resorts during our week there. First because I wanted family fun and resort that would accommodate a large family with PLENTY to do ON A BUDGET!!! I researched MANY resorts and The Oasis Palm All Inclusive Here made the top pick because of SO many reasons! Here’s why:
- We have 6 in our family and needed to get 2 rooms… UGGG!!! So that left us needing a resort that was AFFORDABLE. I knew the rooms would be meh. But it was fine with us, we really only slept in there and the beds were perfectly comfortable. Especially since we were gone by 8 am every morning and didn’t return until about 8pm every night to which we were all EXHAUSTED!! So the second our heads hit the pillows… we were pretty much out!
- We wanted all inclusive with a lot of eating options. The Oasis Palm had 2 large buffets (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 2 decent sit down and order restaurants, a sushi bar and the beach grill. All options were convenient, fast and in my opinion… meh food. The selection and options were great but the quality was average. Regardless, we were all happy, full and satisfied with these accommodations! Oh yes.. did I mention the endless ice cream?!!! My kids LIVED at the the stand and by the end, were VERY good at saying “chocolate por favor!”
- I didn’t want to entertain my kids. The last thing I wanted to do while on VACATION was have to plan every second and entertain my kids!! So finding a resort with lots of play options for every age was key! And oh did this resort deliver!!! OMG!!! This resort was AMAZING when in came to entertainment you guys!!! From the “kids only” pool with inflatable climbing wall, water trampoline, two water slides, a huge play structure AND large floating animals for reserve… my kids (and us parents) were in HEAVEN!!!! And that was just ONE pool!! There were 4 pools in the resort with plenty of lounge chairs, hip music, and constant pina coladas to please EVERYONE!! The resort provided many daily activities including dance lessons, blow up hampster water balls and fun contests!
- We wanted a resort right on the beach (and a nice beach). This resort did NOT disappoint you guys!! The beach was a very large stretch of clean white sand with crystal clear warm water. They had several water hammocks, paddle boards, kayaks and beach toys free for use as well!! This was A TOTAL WIN!!!
- Lastly, I knew we would be going on a lot of excursions so just in case one of my kids couldn’t come… I wanted a good kids club to leave them in. One where I knew they would be safe, they would have fun and I wouldn’t have to worry about them. Out of all the resorts and amazing kids areas/clubs we’ve seen… you guys… THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE!!!!!!! HOLY. MOLY!!!! I can’t even begin to tell you how BLOWN AWAY ALL OF US WERE WITH THE KIDS CLUB!!! Every single one of our jaws was on the floor when we took a tour!!! My kids begged… and I mean BEGGED to go to the kids club!!!! WOW. Just WOW. First, the kids club pretty much has it’s own wing with a VERY large outdoor area reserved just for the kid s club. When we first walked down the stairs the first thing we spotted was the AMAZING fresh water pool with not one… BUT TWO huge water slides!! There was a toddler area complete with a water feature, pint sized lounge chairs and plenty of shade. Next you walk past the outdoor play area (where you can take your kids anytime to play) This VERY large area consisted of a huge open amphitheater, TWO trampolines, TWO HUGE rainbow play structures and plenty of soft white sand to run bare foot in!!! Can we say dreamy?!!! Rounding out the outdoor area is the kids eating area with umbrellas and pint sized tables (it was adorable!). If that was it… this momma would be in heaven… BUT THERE IS MORE!!!!! HOLY. FREAKING CRAP… THERE IS SO MUCH MORE!! My daughter was in girl HEAVEN the second she laid eyes on the wall to wall PINK PRINCESS ROOM!!! Complete with a HUGE barbie dream house, a large little tykes princess castle, a very abundant princess dress up area with EVERY princess dress you could think of! THEN there is the make-up area… because what princess would be complete without looking at herself in the mirror and putting on pretend make up?!!! Did I mention this room was pink from floor to ceiling with princess decals EVERYWHERE?! My daughter had NEVER seen anything like this!! It was UNREAL!!!
Next to the princess is the ever SO COLORFUL art room filled with bins and bins of creative play, tables, chalk boards and art everywhere! You could NOT possibly get bored in this room… especially with all the art and creative lead activities happening every 20 minutes! WOWZA!!!! Across the hall we were lead into a very large and dark “gaming room”. This room was set up with a large movie screen on one side and what appeared to be about 10 different gaming stations. My son’s eyes lit up HUGE when he saw this!! Lastly there was the kids kitchen where they lead cooking and decorating activities AND held all the eating times when not outside. You guys, I haven’t been that blown away by something in A LONG TIME!!! I was SO impressed by not only the facility and all the activies they provided but the staff was AMAZING!!! They had no more that 3 children per fun adult. And the girls attending all looked like they were enjoying themselves and loved their job!! WAY TO GO OASIS PALM!!!! HOLY MOLARS!!!
Overall we had a WONDERFUL STAY at this hotel!!! There was PLENTY to do for the whole family. We felt VERY safe and had LOADS OF FUN!!! The resort was tropical with lots of trees, a beautiful beach area, tons of pools, and many food options. The actual room accommodations were average and the food could definitely be improved upon. But if you are looking for AN AMAZING ALL INCLUSIVE FAMILY RESORT…. OASIS PALM RESORT WAS FABULOUS!!!!